Langdon and Hohly: 200 East Madison Street, Gibsonburg, Ohio

aalh_arch_langdon_and_hohly_200_east_madison_gibsonburg_ohio.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Langdon and Hohly: 200 East Madison Street, Gibsonburg, Ohio

Description

A pen and ink architectural rendering for the Trinity Evangelic Church. As of 2018, this church is now called the Trinity United Methodist Church. This drawing was created by the Langdon and Hohly architectural firm of Toledo, Ohio. The cornerstone for the church was laid in 1914 and the first service was held in 1915.

Citation

“Langdon and Hohly: 200 East Madison Street, Gibsonburg, Ohio,” Toledo Lucas County Public Library, accessed September 26, 2022, https://tlcplarchitecture.omeka.net/items/show/27.

Geolocation