Langdon and Hohly: 720 West Delaware Avenue, Toledo, Ohio

aalh_arch_langdon_hohly_720_west_delaware_avenue_toledo_ohio.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Langdon and Hohly: 720 West Delaware Avenue, Toledo, Ohio

Description

An architectural drawing for the First United Presbyterian Church created by the Langdon and Hohly architectural firm of Toledo, Ohio. The drawing is ink on linen, there is no commission number for the project, and the drawing was created in 1907. This drawing depicts the Delaware Avenue exterior elevation of the building. Also in the commission but not scanned and made available here are floorplans, additional exterior elevations, a roof and tower plan, cross and longitudinal sections, and details for various doors and interior elements. As of 2020 this building has not been demolished and is occupied by Spiritual Harvest Church.

Citation

“Langdon and Hohly: 720 West Delaware Avenue, Toledo, Ohio,” Toledo Lucas County Public Library, accessed September 29, 2022, https://tlcplarchitecture.omeka.net/items/show/232.

Geolocation