Home > Exhibits > Public Library Buildings in Lucas County > West Toledo Branch Library

West Toledo Branch Library

  • 1320 Sylvania Avenue, Toledo
  • Opened on March 28, 1929
  • This library is still currently in service
  • Designed by the Gerow and Conklin architectural firm

Sketch and Map of Location for the West Toledo Branch Library, approximately 1930

Proposed architectural rendering, date unknown

Exterior view in 1930

Exterior view on unknown date

Entrance to the library on March 2001

Architectural detail of a lion on March 2001

Interior view of fireplace on an unknown date

Interview view of circulation desk on an unknown date

Interview of stacks and reading area on an unknown date