Home > Exhibits > Public Library Buildings in Lucas County > South Branch Library (Retired)

South Branch Library (Retired)

  • 1638 Broadway Street, Toledo
  • Opened on January 16, 1918
  • Retired from service in 2003
  • Designed by the David L. Stine and Son architecture firm

Exterior of South Branch and information on location, construction, and opening of the library

First floor and basement floor plans of the South Branch Library

Interior of the South Branch Library, 1918

Exterior of the South Branch Library, 1938