Saint Paul's United Methodist Church (1897 - 1979)
St. Paul's Methodist Church on Madison Avenue at 13th Street in Toledo, Ohio. St. Paul's Methodist Episcopal Church organized in 1836; the first Methodist church organized in Toledo. The congregation built the building of native stone provided by the Welfare Farm in Whitehouse, Ohio in 1897. The church was designed by Toledo architect E. O. Fallis. The church building was destroyed by a fire in 1979. The building was nominated by Eric Johannesen for the National Register of Historic Places in August of 1970.