Home > Exhibits > Public Library Buildings in Lucas County > Kent Branch Library (Retired)

Kent Branch Library (Retired)

  • Collingwood Boulevard and Central Avenue, Toledo
  • Opened on December 11, 1917
  • Burned to the ground on December 1, 1974
  • Designed by the architect L. G. Welker

Exterior of Kent Branch and information on location, construction, and opening of the library

First floor and basement floor plans of the Kent Branch Library

Interior entrance to the Kent Branch Library, 1918

Exterior of the Kent Branch Library, 1938