Mills, Rhines, Bellman and Nordhoff: 2272 Collingwood Boulevard, Toledo, Ohio

aalh_arch1_stmarkschoirstalls_pencildrawing_001.jpg
aalh_arch1_stmarksclergyseats_pencildrawing_001.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Mills, Rhines, Bellman and Nordhoff: 2272 Collingwood Boulevard, Toledo, Ohio

Description

A color pencil sketch done in April of 1921 of clergy seats for the interior of St. Mark's Episcopal Church. The seats were designed by the firm of Mills, Rhines, Bellman and Nordhoff for the church on Collingwood Boulevard in the Old West End district of Toledo, Ohio. The clergy seats, paid for by Elizabeth Daly, were erected as a memorial to her late husband, Toledo businessman William S. Daly, who died in 1902. In 2012, St. Mark's merged with Trinity Episcopal Church located in Downtown Toledo. In 2013, the building was sold to the Zepf Center, a nonprofit that provides mental health and behavioral services. Notation on front of drawing: Comm 2652.
A black and white pencil sketch of choir stalls for the interior of St. Mark's Episcopal Church done in April of 1921. The choir stalls were designed by the firm of Mills, Rhines, Bellman and Nordhoff for the church on Collingwood Boulevard in the Old West End district of Toledo, Ohio. The choir stalls, paid for by Elizabeth Daly, were erected as a memorial to her late husband, Toledo businessman William S. Daly, who died in 1902. In 2012, St. Mark's merged with Trinity Episcopal Church located in Downtown Toledo. In 2013, the building was sold to the Zepf Center, a nonprofit that provides mental health and behavioral services. Archivist notation on front of drawing: 2652.

Citation

“Mills, Rhines, Bellman and Nordhoff: 2272 Collingwood Boulevard, Toledo, Ohio,” Toledo Lucas County Public Library, accessed September 29, 2022, https://tlcplarchitecture.omeka.net/items/show/9.

Geolocation