George S. Mills: Assembling and Paint Shops Extension, Toledo, Ohio

aalh_arch_george_s_mills_toledo_motor_car_company_assembly_paint_comm1565_02.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

George S. Mills: Assembling and Paint Shops Extension, Toledo, Ohio

Description

Architectural drawings for an extension of the assembling and paint shop commissioned by Toledo Motor Company and created by George Mills, an architect of Toledo, Ohio. The drawings are ink on linen, the commission number for the project is 1565, and they were created in 1909. The drawings include exterior elevations, floorplans, plans for the roof, section and transverse views. As of 2021 this building has been demolished.

Citation

“George S. Mills: Assembling and Paint Shops Extension, Toledo, Ohio,” Toledo Lucas County Public Library, accessed June 30, 2022, https://tlcplarchitecture.omeka.net/items/show/341.

Geolocation