Langdon and Hohly: 2484 Parkwood Avenue, Toledo, Ohio

aalh_arch_landgon_and_hohly_2484_parkwood_toledo_ohio.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Langdon and Hohly: 2484 Parkwood Avenue, Toledo, Ohio

Description

A pen and ink architectural rendering for the Epworth Methodist Episcopal Church. This drawing was created by the Langdon and Hohly architectural firm of Toledo, Ohio in 1908. City directories indicate that at the time the church was built, the address was 545 West Delaware Avenue. The Lucas County Auditor's Office now lists the address as 2484 Parkwood Avenue.
A photograph of the exterior of the Epworth Methodist Episcopal Church taken on March 19, 2019. The Langdon and Hohly architectural firm of Toledo, Ohio designed the church.
Architectural drawings for alterations and additions to Epworth Methodist Episcopal Church created by the Mills, Rhines, Bellman, and Nordhoff architectural firm of Toledo, Ohio. The drawings are ink on linen, the commission number for the project is 2619, and the drawings were created in 1921. The drawings include floorplans, interior and exterior elevations, and numerous different details. As of 2020 this building has not been demolished.

Citation

“Langdon and Hohly: 2484 Parkwood Avenue, Toledo, Ohio,” Toledo Lucas County Public Library, accessed September 29, 2022, https://tlcplarchitecture.omeka.net/items/show/32.

Geolocation