Britsch and Munger: 5424 Whiteford Road, Sylvania, Ohio

aalh_arch_bristch_munger_5424_whiteford_road_sylvania_ohio.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Britsch and Munger: 5424 Whiteford Road, Sylvania, Ohio

Description

An architectural drawing for an addition to Hillview School Building commissioned by the Sylvania Exempted Village School District Board of Education and created by the Britsch and Munger architectural firm of Toledo, Ohio. The drawing is pencil on tracing paper, the commission number for the project is 817, and the drawing was created in 1946 and revised in 1952. The drawing depicts front, rear, and end exterior elevations, as well as cross sections of the building. The address associated with this building is approximate as a school building on this site has been built, demolished, and rebuilt on this site several times. As of 2021 this incarnation of the building has been demolished.

Citation

“Britsch and Munger: 5424 Whiteford Road, Sylvania, Ohio,” Toledo Lucas County Public Library, accessed October 6, 2022, https://tlcplarchitecture.omeka.net/items/show/298.

Geolocation