Britsch and Munger: 7460 West Central Avenue, Sylvania, Ohio

aalh_arch_bristch_munger_7460_west_central_avenue_sylvania_ohio.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Britsch and Munger: 7460 West Central Avenue, Sylvania, Ohio

Description

An architectural drawing for an addition to a grade school building on Central Avenue commissioned by the Board of Education for the Sylvania Exempted Village School District and created by the Britsch and Munger architectural firm of Toledo, Ohio. The drawing is pencil on tracing paper, the commission number for the project is 806, and the drawing was created in 1946. This drawing depicts the four exterior elevations as well as some cross and longitudinal sections of the building. Also in the commission but not scanned and made available here are drawings for the site plan, first and second floor plans, interior details, and drawings of the entrances and windows. This building was constructed in 1929 and demolished in 2010. An alternate address for the building is 3100 King Road.

Citation

“Britsch and Munger: 7460 West Central Avenue, Sylvania, Ohio,” Toledo Lucas County Public Library, accessed October 1, 2022, https://tlcplarchitecture.omeka.net/items/show/225.

Geolocation