Bollinger and Hayes: 1474 South Detroit Avenue, Toledo, Ohio

ln_arch_bollinger_hayes_1474_south_detroit_avenue_toledo_ohio_010.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Bollinger and Hayes: 1474 South Detroit Avenue, Toledo, Ohio

Description

Architectural drawings for Fire Station #21 commissioned by the City of Toledo and created by the Bollinger and Hayes architectural and engineering firm of Toledo, Ohio. The drawings are reproductions, black line on beige paper, while the original drawings were created in 1929, and the project has no commission number. The drawings includes plans for the site, basement, first floor, second floor, roof, all exterior elevations, some detailed drawings for door frames, as well as a longitudinal cross section and framing for the first floor. The fire station was opened on November 19, 1931 and as of 2019 is currently still in service with Toledo Fire and Rescue.

Citation

“Bollinger and Hayes: 1474 South Detroit Avenue, Toledo, Ohio,” Toledo Lucas County Public Library, accessed November 30, 2022, https://tlcplarchitecture.omeka.net/items/show/148.

Geolocation