2210 Robinwood Avenue
This home was designed by Brown, Burton and Davis architectural firm on Cincinnati, Ohio in 1900 for A. B. Tillinghast. John N. Willys purchased the home about a decade later, with city directories first listing his residence at 2210 Robinwood Avenue in 1910. Mr. Willys would not live at the corner of Robinwood and Bancroft for long before moving to New York City.